New Undergraduate students
New Undergraduate CU Link (Student Card) Distribution Schedule - To be annouced in mid July
New Postgraduate students
Please refer to Collection of CU Link (Student Card) for New Postgraduate Students
New appointees should submit a completed application form for CU Link (Staff Card) to the CU Link Card Centre (Rm112, Pi Ch'iu Building) [MAP] upon assumption of duty. The CU Link (Staff Card) will be ready for collection after the appointment is certified as effective by Department/Unit.
How can I collect my CU Link?
- In-person: You may come to CU Link Card Centre in person and show your HKID card or valid identity document when collecting your CU Link card.
- Authorization: If you are not available to visit CU Link Card Centre in person, you could authorize other person to collect the card on your behalf. You are requested to give your authorization in writing. The authorized representative should present the following documents to collect the card:
- an identity card of the authorized representative;
- a copy of your Hong Kong ID card;
- your written authorization. (Form Download here)