Qualifications for Admission:
All applicants shall have:
- graduated from a recognized university and obtained a Bachelor’s degree, normally with honours not lower than Second Class; or
- graduated from an honours programme of a recognized university with a Bachelor’s degree, normally achieving an average grade of not lower than “B” in undergraduate courses; or
- Completed a course of study in a tertiary educational institution and obtained professional or similar qualifications equivalent to an honours degree.
English Language Proficiency:
All students should fulfil the English Language Proficiency Requirement prescribed below before they are admitted:
- Possess a pass grade in English in one of the following examinations:
- Hong Kong Advanced Level Exam;
- Hong Kong Higher Level Exam;
- CUHK Matriculation Exam; or
- have a degree from a university in Hong Kong or an English speaking country, or
submit one of the following scores for assessment by the programmes concerned;
- GMAT (Verbal);
- College English Test (CET) of PRC;
- IELTS; or
- have obtained a recognized professional qualification awarded in Hong Kong or an English speaking country.
Normative Study Period: 2 years
Maximum Study Period: 4 years
Tuition: HK$38,000 per annum
Application Deadline : 30 April 2013
The offer of this programme is subject to sufficient student enrolment.
Telephone: 3943 6479 / 3943-6466