Nomination and Selection Process
Every year, all GEF teachers are invited to nominate outstanding student essays from their classes, which will then go through a selection committee formed by members of the GEF teaching team. Three awards will be conferred for each course, namely In Dialogue with Humanity or In Dialogue with Nature, each year. The judging criteria are:
- Sound argument;
- High level of originality;
- Well organized and clear structure;
- Accurate use of language;
- Creative way of delivery; and
- Appropriate use of references.